Download Aadhar Card Online on www.uidai.gov.in: A citizen can download Aadhar Card Online via UIDAI.gov.in official website. The Aadhar Card which is downloaded online through the Aadhar card UIDAI website is known as e-Aadhar. A citizen of India can download E Aadhar PDF online from the website www.uidai.gov.in or myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. But first he/she has to enroll for the Aadhar Card at Aadhar Seva Kendra. The complete step by step process of How to Download Aadhar Card Online and other information on “Aadhar Card PDF Download” are given in this article. A citizen can also Download Aadhar Card download with the name and Date of Birth. The step by step process to Download Aadhar Card with Name and DOB is given below.
|Aadhar Card PDF Download
|Service Available for
|Citizen of India/ Any Aadhar Card Holder
|Process to Download
|Online via official website
|Aadhar Number & Registered Mobile Number
Types of Aadhar Card Available for Aadhar Holders
eAadhar: eAadhaar is a digital/electronic form of Aadhaar Card. e-Aadhar is digitally signed by UIDAI which comes with a QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date.
Aadhar Letter: Aadhar letter is laminated paper based form of Aadhaar Card issued to the in case of new enrolment or mandatory biometric update. It comes with a secure QR code and Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter is sent to residents free of cost by ordinary post.
Aadhaar PVC Card: The PVC Aadhar Card was recently introduced by UIDAI. Other than being easy to carry and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details with multiple security features. You can order online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number/Virtual ID/Enrolment ID and paying a small charge of Rs. 50/-.
mAadhaar: mAadhaar is a mobile application to carry your Aadhar in digital form which can be installed on a mobile device. The mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for downloading on the resident’s mobile device. You can Download mAadhar free of cost.
How to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online
You can download Aadhar Card PDF in the following two ways:
With Aadhaar Enrollment Number: You can download e-aadhaar by using a 28-digit Enrollment number with Your full name and PIN code.
With Aadhar Card Number: You can also download eaadhar by using 12-digits Aadhar Number and OTP.
Download Aadhar Card PDF Online with Aadhar Number
A step by step process is given below to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online (e-Aadhar):
Step: 1 – First visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
Step: 2 – Now click on the “Download Aadhar” Card option
Step: 3 – A new page will open as given below
Step: 4 – Then enter any one out of Aadhar Number/ Enrolment ID (EID)/ Virtual ID (VID)
Step: 5 – Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Send OTP“ option
Step: 6 – Enter the OTP that you have received on registered mobile number
Step: 7 – Now click on “Verify and Download“
Step: 8 – The e-Aadhar Card PDF will be automatically downloaded in your download folder.
Step: 9 – You will need a password to Open Aadhar Card PDF: Use Combination of the first 4 letters of the name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY) as password. (For Example, Name: SURESH KUMAR Year of Birth: 1990 Password: SURE1990)
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
Here is a complete process to download the Aadhar Card by name and date of birth. This process can also be used for the “How to retrieve the lost/ forgotten Aadhar Number/ UID/ EID“:
- First of all visit, https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid website
- Choose Aadhaar Number (UID) option
- Next Fill in your full name
- You can enter one out of Mobile Number and Email ID registered with your Aadhar
- Now Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on Send OTP (you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number or Email ID)
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile/email and then click on Login.
- Now you will get a pop-up on the screen with the message “Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number“
- Once you get your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile/email, visit the website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter the Aadhaar enrolment number/Aadhaar No. and Security Captcha Code
- Click Send OTP (you will get an OTP on your mobile number).
- Enter OTP & click on Verify and Download button.
- The Aadhar Card PDF will be downloaded automatically on your system.
- Password to Open the Downloaded Aadhar Card PDF:
- Combination of the first 4 letters of the name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY) as password. (For Example, Name: SURESH KUMAR Year of Birth: 1990 Password: SURE1990)